Thursday, June 6, 2019

3rd Grade Common Core Standards Reading Pacing Guide

It is currently summer vacation and I am bored sitting at home, so I decided to created the following reading pacing guide for the 2019-2020 school year. This is based on 3rd grade Common Core Standards. I list the month, the skill and the common core reading standards. If I follow this guide I will have taught all the standards by March. I plan to use the 3rd Grade Reading Street basal  along with other materials to ensure I effectively cover the 3rd grade standards. This pace will allow me time to review in March and April for the state assessment. I hope you can use this to create your own pacing guide. Have a happy and RELAXING summer!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

First Day of School Activities

 After Classroom set up the  NEXT STEP IS TO PLAN ENGAGING FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ACTIVITES AND LESSONS I write a detailed first day of school ...