Friday, July 16, 2021

First Day of School Activities

 After Classroom set up the NEXT STEP IS TO PLAN ENGAGING FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ACTIVITES AND LESSONS

I write a detailed first day of school schedule. I actually write one for the first several days. I also over plan activities so I will have enough material to fill up the day and keep my kiddos busy and engaged all day long. I have found that down time equals behavioral issues and I strive to prevent any behavioral issues. You have to keep in mind the students have either been busy all summer or they have not had an organized schedule. We have to help them transition into school mode.

Several of my Back to School lesson focus on social emotional needs, get to know me activities, and digital citizenship.

My favorite Lessons and Activities include:

No comments:

Post a Comment

First Day of School Activities

 After Classroom set up the  NEXT STEP IS TO PLAN ENGAGING FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ACTIVITES AND LESSONS I write a detailed first day of school ...