I recently discovered One Pagers and I wanted to share this wonderful resource/activity with others. It may be used in reading, science, or social studies. It can also be utilized during a fiction or a non fiction unit. My students enjoy completing this engaging activity while displaying an understanding of the standards.
ELA One Pager Lesson Plan
This plan or activity is designed to review previous taught
ELA skills. It may be used after a literature unit, a read aloud
or novel study.
Grade level: 3rd-6th
Standards: Multiple ELA standards are used for this project.
This is a flexible project and may be designed to meet your
needs.
Materials: A sheet of copy paper, markers, crayons, pencils
Target: I can use specific details from the story to describe
and identify the story elements.
Success Criteria:
● Make a prediction (if applicable)
● Identify the characters and setting
● Describe the setting
● Identify the problem and solution
● Summarize the plot
● Write one fact and one opinion about the book
● Use visualization
● Determine the theme
● Describe one cause and effect
Check out my TPT store
One Pager Lesson Plan
Dr. Martin Luther King One Pager
Famous Alabamians One Pager
I am a 3rd grade teacher who enjoys sharing my ideas and lessons with others. I want to encourage others to use their own teaching style and creativity to develop effective and engaging lesson plans. I strive to encourage others to remember their "why" and use it to drive their classroom environment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First Day of School Activities
After Classroom set up the NEXT STEP IS TO PLAN ENGAGING FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ACTIVITES AND LESSONS I write a detailed first day of school ...
-
It is currently summer vacation and I am bored sitting at home, so I decided to created the following reading pacing guide for the 2019-2020...
-
This week we started working on on Valentines themed narrative writing. I introduced the lesson by reading aloud The Day it Rained Hearts b...
-
I suggest that new teachers and veteran teachers create a detailed outline for the first few days of school. The day can be overwhelmi...


No comments:
Post a Comment